In this course you will learn how to engage your target audience on Facebook by developing and posting audience centric content that directly impacts your business goals. It explores how Facebook provides insight into its users’ interests, likes, dislikes, personal life and buying behavior, thereby helping you to align your content to the most influential marketing strategy to fulfill users intent and experiences that can foster first time visitors into brand loyalists.
More than 2.46 billion people are actively using Facebook everyday, with tons of information transmitted every single day. It’s almost certain that your potential target audience may be hanging on Facebook and using it actively to connect with families, friends, and the brands they liked.
This tutorial is for those who wish to make or strengthen their stand in the market through Facebook as one of the social media platforms.
- How to attract an audience on Facebook.
- Help your target audience connect to your business on Facebook
- Establish your presence and stay connected to your customers online .
- Understand the importance of a target audience for your business.
- Able to build a community and create loyal fans.
- Understand your target audience and grow your business on Facebook.
- Learn new marketing skills to enhance your career.
- Lectures 31
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 55 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes
Facebook Marketing & Analysis
Setting Up A Facebook Page
Getting Facebook Likes and Fans
How Facebook Post Works
Facebook Marketing Strategy
Tracking & Measuring Results With Facebook Analytics
Advertising On Facebook