This course covers the basic Python programming skills you will need to start using Python for data science. The course is ideal for someone with no previous coding experience who wants to level up their basic Python skills. We will start with a brief overview of Python syntax, variable assignment, and arithmetic operators, functions, booleans & Conditionals, loops & lists comprehensions, list, strings & dictionaries and different libraries.
- You will learn essentials of python programming.
- Fundamentals of python programming techniques and tools.
- Explore python programming in data science and web development.
- Use your new skills to solve real world problem.
- Learn how to write your first line of python code.
- How to set up and install python and libraries
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes